세일)) 데논 명기 DCD-1560 CDP 입니다. > 전문장터

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

전문장터

거래종료 세일)) 데논 명기 DCD-1560 CDP 입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile 김태훈 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 문자보내기  (121.♡.14.50) 댓글 0건 조회 7,266회 작성일 07-05-18 04:13

본문

판매가격 :
(휴대폰 본인인증 완료)

회원가입일 : 2007-01-28 (6271 일)
최종접속일 : 2021-08-03 14:28:18

종합전자 김태훈 입니다. 반갑습니다.
데논사의 DCD-1560 CDP 입니다 90년대 데논에서 출시한 최고급

CDP중 한제품에 속하는 기기로서 무게는 18kg의 묵직한 무게와

블랙컬러의 안정감있고 중후한 외관이 눈에 돋보이는 제품입니다.

전통적인 멀티비트 플레이어로 선정된 제품으로서 Lambda 20-bit

DA 변환기라는 것을 최초로 탑재한 제품입니다. 예전의 청취패널

을 보면 필립스 이후의 두번째로 모든테스트가 높았던게(Tone,

피아노,보컬,등) 데논사 제품으로 뽑혀있습니다 그만큼 신뢰도가

높은 제품이며 내부 내구성이 무게만큼 우수한 제품입니다.

리뷰에서의 평정도 5점 만점 가까이 평될정도로 평이 좋으며

복사cd및 정품 cd 인식률 3초안에 해결되는 고속인식률 을 지니고

있으며 아날로그 가변및 코엑셜 단자 지원됩니다. 전원110v이며

제치는 아니지만 왠만한 기능 호환되는 데논사 CDP 리모컨이 같이

따라갑니다. 상판의 생활감 아주약간 있는편이지만 전체적인 상태

아주좋으며 판매가격 40--30만원이며 직거래및 지방택배 가능합니다.

필요하신분 연락주세요 011-9050-3142 김태훈입니다

새픽업은 가격이 비싸지만 구할수있는 픽업입니다 픽업은 KSA-151 이 탑재되어 있습니다.

좋은저녁 되십시오....^ ^

Review: Denon DCD-1560 CD Player 
At the time this was one of the top units from Denon.I believe it was third from the flagship model. Probably the first units to have real 20 bit D/A technology,with 8 times oversampling. I have had this unit for quite sometime now.This was a NOS unit. This has been a total plug n play unit and has never given a moments problem. This is a single tray CD Player with way above average transport. Controls have that solid feel,nothing flimsy here. Weighs in at least 20 pounds. For a CD Player it is heavy. Retailed for $650.00 in 1991 or 1992,cant remember which year though.
I listen to a wide variety of music and for a CD Player it is quite remarkable. At times I forget I am listening to the digital format,it is that good. To extract the most from this CD Player it needs a good preamp and power amp. It is unforgiving if the rest of the system is not up to the task. But with the given of having the proper PreAmp and Power Amp as well as decent speakers,this CD Player from Denon can deliver sonics that are on par with todays CD Players up to the $1,500.00 range. Can you do better than the Denon 1560 - Sure you can. When I replace this will go to a CAL unit. But at the secondary prices these sell for,it is damn near impossible to do better.

Specifications:
Audio

No. channels: 2
Frequency Response:2-20,0000Hz
Dynamic Range: 100 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB
Harmonice Distortion: 0.002%(1kHz)
Separation: 106 dB (1kHz)
Wow & Flutter: Below Measurable Limit.
Output Voltage:2.0 V,Variable 0 - 2.0 V
Discs: Compact Disc Format
General Characteristics

Power Supply: 50/60 Hz,voltage is shown in rating label
Power Consumption: 18 W
Dimensions: 19 3/32 x 5 10/32 x 13 25/32
Weight: about 20 Pounds
Functions and Display

Functions:Direct Selection,automatic search,programmed playback,repeat playback,manual search,auto space,time mode,auto edit,emphasis feature
Display
Track number,time,music calendar,and engaged modes and Headphone jack.
Remote Control
Clearly with the above specifications this Denon was way ahead of the competition when it came out. And can hold its own very nicely with the players of today. Have never been disappointed with the sonics of this Denon 1560 CD Player. In my opinion this is just about as good as it gets for digital. For what these sell for in the secondary market,the simple question why spend more??

The back panel of the Denon 1560 has fixed and variable outputs as well as optical and coax connection,nice touch there. This unit is extremely resistant to vibration due to its very ridgid chassis and Denons BMC technology.

The way this Denon CD Player sounds,plus its build quality,it will be a long time before I move up to a California Audio Labs unit.Then again may opt for another Denon. Very pleased with this one

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

게시물의 내용과 개인간 거래에 관련된 모든 책임과 권리는 거래 관련 당사자간에 있습니다.